EC-Council’s Certified Incident Handler provides students with a method-driven program that uses a holistic approach to cover vast concepts concerning organizational incident handling and response from preparing and planning the incident handling response process to recovering organizational assets after a security incident. The skills taught in EC-Council’s ECIH program are desired by cybersecurity professionals from around the world and is respected by employers.
- To enable individuals and organizations with the ability to handle and respond to different types of cybersecurity incidents in a systematic way.
- To ensure that organization can identify, contain, and recover from an attack.
- To reinstate regular operations of the organization as early as possible and mitigate the negative impact on the business operations.
- To be able to draft security policies with efficacy and ensure that the quality of services is maintained at the agreed levels.
- To minimize the loss and after-effects breach of the incident.
- For individuals: To enhance skills on incident handling and boost their employability.
The incident handling skills taught in ECIH are complementary to the job roles below as well as many other cybersecurity jobs:
- Penetration Testers
- Vulnerability Assessment Auditors
- Risk Assessment Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Application Security Engineers
- Cyber Forensic Investigators/ Analyst and SOC Analyst
- System Administrators/Engineers
- Firewall Administrators and Network Managers/IT Managers
ECIH is a specialist-level program that caters to mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals. In order to increase your chances of success, it is recommended that you have at least 1 year of experience in the cybersecurity domain.
ECIH members are ambitious security professionals who work in Fortune 500 organizations globally.
There are no reviews yet.